Oh, Rebeka, I almost believe you until I look in my mirror! I'll just keep working on my inner beauty and let the outside age away, while I keep smiling to throw people off from my dark circular bags under my eyes! ;-) Aunt Char
Well, Melanie, after all, I am your future. So really, I'm thinking my dark bags will someday be yours, so this is definitely somethings that applies to YOU. And my advice is to keep smiling! How's that for turning it back to you? lol
4 Comments:
Mmmm, who was it that so expertly applied Melanie's make-up! I need that artist to work on my face! Aunt Char
Oh, Rebeka, I almost believe you until I look in my mirror! I'll just keep working on my inner beauty and let the outside age away, while I keep smiling to throw people off from my dark circular bags under my eyes! ;-) Aunt Char
I do apologize Mel-bell! This is a blog devoted entirely to Rick and You!!! I will try to keep my comments revolving around you two.(wink~wink)!!
Well, Melanie, after all, I am your future. So really, I'm thinking my dark bags will someday be yours, so this is definitely somethings that applies to YOU. And my advice is to keep smiling! How's that for turning it back to you? lol
Post a Comment
<< Home