Monday, July 25, 2005

Maria... maid of honor

Cerise... Bridesmaid
Marcie...Bridesmade
Rebeka...Bridesmaid
Amy...Bridesmaid

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny- I looked at the blog this morning and didn't see any new pictures- so I just finished e-mailing you a request for a new post of pictures- and Wha-La!! Here we go!! Love them-- the one with Mel and Maria- of course is my favorite!!! Nice work:-)!

8:40 AM  
Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

well the Rebeast just snaps her fingers and gets everything she wants now doesnt she!!!!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just the way it should be:-)!!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

oh dont be encouraging the Rebeast...Im the one who has to live with her!!!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for clarifying! I seriously was pondering the likelihood of Rick having a pity-party! I was beginning to second-guess his character (haha)!

(Not to offend you Mel- b/c I find myself having a mulitide of pity-parties!!...however! I think girls get away with them more so than guys:-)!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home