Monday, July 25, 2005

Rick Sr. ... best man
Craig... groomsman
Wayne... groomsman

James... groomsman
Tom... groomsman

4 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Char said...

It is fun that we are still so interested in these pictures. I'm so thankful for the pictures, because looking back, the day is a blur! Thanks for posting, James! Aunt Char (Mom)

6:48 AM  
Blogger Aunt Char said...

Also, I was noticing all the backgrounds. I love the art museum - the stone of the pillars and the building is so neat. And the green of the trees and grass are beautiful and really set off the subjects - YOU GUYS! And then I love the church's stone - that looks so neat in a picture too. Gotta remember that. I have to tell you that Maria found wedding invitation (blanks) on sale really cheap at Target and asked if she should get them!! I said no, I'll lose them for sure before it's time for her to get married and of course they'll be on sale again. She is still in wedding mode, so if anyone else wants her help - put her to work! Aunt Char

6:51 AM  
Blogger Aunt Char said...

oops - found my own grammatical error. As the subject is "green" the verbs should be "is" and "sets." Now really, 3 comments is enough! Aunt Char

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I am encouraged- even the Queen of English is capable of making grammatical errors!!! (However, the difference is... no one but aunt Char would have caught the is/are mistake but everyone sits there...reads my comments and thinks...what a dummy!!!:-) Hahaha!

James: I knew you'd be posting pictures of the groomsmen:-)-- especially of the tall blond "stud-muffin" one that escorted me up and down the isle!!!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home