Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Previous Posts
- Brooke... flower girlChristian... ring bearer
- Rick Sr. ... best man Craig... groomsman Wayne......
- Maria... maid of honorCerise... BridesmaidMarcie....
- the bride's familythe groom's family
- the wedding party
- Rick &Melanieall of the bridesmaids and all the gr...
- let no man put asunderMan and Wife
- ~Melanie and Rick~ 6/4/05
- Once upon a time, a girl from the big city loved ...
- think about the awesome joy of a weddingthe power...



3 Comments:
James~ Slow down buddy... I can barely keep up with the comments! Actually... I enjoy each picture you post. Each one is uniquely beautiful!
I just thought I would do a little over and above, so that that way, when I am in MN, I don't have to be worrying too much, that the viewers of this site may be getting board. Sorry Rebeks, I didn't know it was a crime (chuckle chuckle, wink wink)
Just had to share our happy news - today is the 27th anniversary of Jim and Char's wedding! The years have flown, and when I see my daughter's pictures, I can't believe it! Further proof of how long we've been married! Thanks to Melanie and Rick for waiting for each other. You'll have no regrets because it was the Lord who brought you together.
Post a Comment
<< Home