Friday, July 29, 2005



A Kodak moment indeed! Father of the groom wiping his eyes, brother of the bride trying to hide a sob with a smile, and the maid of honor(sister of the bride) and another bridesmaid discussing important info, all of which happened during a prayer

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the difference in the color of legs of the three "little" bridesmaids. Also love how they remain seriously devoted to prayer.

4:32 PM  
Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

well Im glad we caught what REALLY happens during prayer, especially between the two heathens-(The Rebeastery and Maria)

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- Yes, I admit- it was not the best of choices to be discussing whether we should move Mel's dress during the prayer! We were just perplexed! ...and wanting everything to run smoothly superceded my "reverency" to the Lord. In all seriousness- I do feel bad! And how embarressing that it was caught on camera!

NOTE: when I put a word in quotes that means it's part of my made-up language--I know it's not actually a word!... Oh- the many quirks of Rebeka

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wanting everything to go so well was PART OF your reverency - so no feeling bad is allowed! You were a wonderful bridesmaid, not to mention cousin and friend, lifelong too. Besides which with Maria's track record of talking, we all know who is really responsible for this!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home