Ok I did it! I was hoping I could still be able to crank out a pic, even though I work and go to school like a maniac. Thank you viewers for at least occasionally checking this sight out
Oh my goodness! a new pic! I didn't think you had it in you! I always check and there's never anything new, and today I nearly passed out when I didn't even recognize the site! ;o)
Thanks for all your work!
By the way this is the one year anniversary of Rick coming out to MN for the first time and us starting to date and all that good stuff!
I thought it had to be around this time - wasn't it MEA weekend? Wow - what a year! We think you should come to Philly to celebrate you engagement at the gazebo - WITH YOUR FAMILY! What could be more fun?
3 Comments:
Ok I did it! I was hoping I could still be able to crank out a pic, even though I work and go to school like a maniac. Thank you viewers for at least occasionally checking this sight out
Oh my goodness! a new pic! I didn't think you had it in you! I always check and there's never anything new, and today I nearly passed out when I didn't even recognize the site! ;o)
Thanks for all your work!
By the way this is the one year anniversary of Rick coming out to MN for the first time and us starting to date and all that good stuff!
I thought it had to be around this time - wasn't it MEA weekend? Wow - what a year! We think you should come to Philly to celebrate you engagement at the gazebo - WITH YOUR FAMILY! What could be more fun?
Post a Comment
<< Home